The Breathwave Ireland members community is a space where likeminded people can connect and participate in a breathwork practice together.
Through the members site, you are invited to join our Online Breathwave sessions every Wednesday evening from 8:30pm to 9:45 pm.
Why Join Breathwave Ireland?
Some of the benefits of being part of the community:
- Live access to Wednesday night zoom sessions
- A library of previous recordings available on-demand (including guided practices)
- Reading material to support better understanding of your nervous system and subconscious programmes
- Support and the opportunity to connect with like-minded people through the chat and feedback room
- You can try it out with a 1 week free trial
- A monthly donation of a portion of the membership fee to a tree charity helping to rebuild native Irish woodlands (we are nature)
Your breath is the gateway to your nervous system & you are your nervous system experiencing your world.
Your membership is a connection between
- You and yourself
- Me as a facilitator and how I may be of service
- Fellow breathwavers in co-creation