Body of Breath Festival
Breathwork – Drumming – Community- Movement & Fun
Alcohol free event
The Derg Isle Activity Centre located on the lake shores.
R352, Carrowmore, Scarriff, Co. Clare, V94 V8C2
August 20th, 2022, with a 10 am start.
- Full day attending 139 Euro –
- Includes morning activities of Kayaking & Archery
- Day and overnight attending 155 euro
- Includes either camping, camper van or same sex dorms (only 8 people per dorm). There will be availability of toilets & shower room facilities.
Lunch will be provided (Vegetarian soup & sourdough and hummus)
Tribal Drumming with (John Bowker)
Menstrual cycle/ & Hormone awareness.
Access your power in harnessing your flow with Amanda Walsh & Fiona Heffernan (graduates of Revolution period facilitation)
This workshop is open to both sexes, offering insight and understanding for Women for their relationship with self & Men in supporting and understanding partners/daughters & friends in their monthly journey. Alternately people not attending this workshop can have a lake swim near to the venue.
After the Guided Breathwave we will be dancing back into our bodies and then out to Sinead Therey Cronin to ceremony us all with the power of the Fire. Music and mingle to follow 😊
Food will be available to purchase after the workshops.
Extras to consider
- Change of clothes
- Towel- Blanket & Eye mask
- Food snacks
- Water bottle
- Dress for the weather